Old November 7th 03, 12:07 AM
Wayne

Default FS - Kenwood TS-950SD

Some financial downturns have forced me to give up my baby. I have a
Kenwood TS-950SD that I need to part with. This is the top of the line
predicessor to the TS-950SDX. In the 2 1/2 years I have had this rig I
have worked over 200 countries (confirmed over 120) and I am not even a
hardcore dxer. The thing works 100% and in appearance is a 9+. The
only flaw is that it is missing the cap off the REC/SEND switch (missing
when I got the radio).

For those of you not completely familiar with this rig, this is a 100+
watt competition grade hf rig covering 10 - 160 meters. It has an
external dsp unit (comes as a factory installed option bolted to the
bottom of the rig) and internal antenna tuner. It has true dual receive
making switching between vfos a breeze and makes working split quite
easily (even on the wide splits on 40 meters). For complete detail on
the specs, please check the reviews on arrl.net (QST Product Reviews) or
on eHam.

I will also include the Kenwood IF-232C interface for computer control
of the rig. The price includes the operating manual but no microphone.

I am asking $950 obo plus shipping from 68507 (Lincoln, NE).

Wayne L. Faris, KEØBZ