Old December 5th 03, 12:18 AM
Dee D. Flint

"Doug Smith W9WI" wrote in message
Dee D. Flint wrote:
Although I only worked 114 stations, I had a great time. I wish my CW

were
stronger as some of those stations were incredibly FAST. At least one

of
them was going at not less than 40wpm and I'm only good to about 20.

But
one can catch the call sign one letter at a time if need be.

Yep, especially in this contest one can!

Please call anyway. Send "QRS PSE" if you feel it's necessary. Many of
us ultra-high-speed folks will happily slow down for an extra QSO,
especially on Sunday afternoon!
--

If I need to ask, I do. But since I'm not in to "win" or run up big scores,
I'd rather use it as an opportunity to get used to hearing higher speeds.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE