Old December 6th 03, 05:47 AM
Doug Smith W9WI

Default NW7US Propagation Update: 5-XII-2003

Peter Lemken wrote:
Give me one QSO with TO4E and I'll be happy.

319 was the best I could hear them so far.

Really? I'd have thought it would be an easier path from Europe than
from here.

Worked 'em 579 on 15m Tuesday noon USA time. (roughly 1800z)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

Old December 6th 03, 05:55 AM
Peter Lemken

Doug Smith W9WI wrote:
Peter Lemken wrote:
Give me one QSO with TO4E and I'll be happy.

319 was the best I could hear them so far.

Really? I'd have thought it would be an easier path from Europe than
from here.

That's what I thought, too. As a matter of fact, I spent quite some time
chasing them, only missing few of their times of activity. That's the
disadvantage of only running a vertical for all bands. No chance on 80 with
that tiny stick, bad SWR on 30m and 20m seems to be their most disliked
band, since I haven't heard them there at all.

#303 still waiting to be worked ;-)

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

--
There's a remote exploit it in the free market, whereby you can boot the
price of something by talking crap. It was reported to Bugtraq yesterday,

Old December 6th 03, 04:52 PM
Peter Lemken

#303 still waiting to be worked ;-)

The DX gods smiled upon me. Heard them calling CQ on 30m and caught them on
the first call.

Peter Lemken
DF5JT
Berlin

Old December 6th 03, 04:52 PM
Peter Lemken

Old December 6th 03, 11:11 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

Peter Lemken wrote:

#303 still waiting to be worked ;-)

The DX gods smiled upon me. Heard them calling CQ on 30m and caught them on
the first call.

(congrats!) 30m can be a fun place during rare expeditions...

Old December 6th 03, 11:11 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

Peter Lemken wrote: