Old April 5th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner

Default American Freeband Associatioin Declares Glenn A. Baxter, P.E., K1MAN, is the King of Free Radio

an_old_friend wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote in message
ups.com...

Non sequitur.
coward

Non sequitur.

poor little frighten boy

grow up

How's the weather in Maryland, old geezer?

Old April 5th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner
an_old_friend

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote in message
ups.com...

poor little frighten boy

grow up

How's the weather in Maryland, old geezer?

why would I know? I am in Michigan, at 42 most folks don't call me a
geezer. the weather hereis slowly melting the snow and ice but seeing
large section of yard finaly

Old April 5th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner

an_old_friend wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote in message
ups.com...

poor little frighten boy

grow up

How's the weather in Maryland, old geezer?

why would I know? I am in Michigan, at 42 most folks don't call me a
geezer. the weather hereis slowly melting the snow and ice but seeing
large section of yard finaly

that's nice, Spring is here.

p.s. finally has two "L"s.

Old April 5th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner
an_old_friend

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote in message
oups.com...

why would I know? I am in Michigan, at 42 most folks don't call me a
geezer. the weather hereis slowly melting the snow and ice but seeing
large section of yard finaly

that's nice, Spring is here.

p.s. finally has two "L"s.

so?

now you going to answer why I should know what theweather is in Maryland

Old April 5th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote in message
oups.com...

why would I know? I am in Michigan, at 42 most folks don't call me a
geezer. the weather hereis slowly melting the snow and ice but seeing
large section of yard finaly

that's nice, Spring is here.

p.s. finally has two "L"s.

so?

now you going to answer why I should know what theweather is in Maryland

That's where the IP locator said your post came from.

http://spamid.servebeer.com:8081/spa...id=DODGOLPFJFD

Old April 5th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner
an old friend

wrote:

now you going to answer why I should know what theweather is in Maryland

That's where the IP locator said your post came from.

that may be where Hughes downlinks it although I thought is was
somewhere in TX

given that I use satelite interent where the downlink is has nothing to
due with where I am

Old April 5th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

now you going to answer why I should know what theweather is in

Maryland

That's where the IP locator said your post came from.

that may be where Hughes downlinks it although I thought is was
somewhere in TX

given that I use satelite interent where the downlink is has nothing to
due with where I am

Hey, ya learn something new every day.