Old December 14th 03, 10:20 PM
Infostrada

Default Stores in Canada

I'm looking for some ham radio shop in Canada (and Montreal). Thanks

Old December 14th 03, 10:55 PM
Dave Holford

Infostrada wrote:

I'm looking for some ham radio shop in Canada (and Montreal). Thanks

These are my favourites:
http://elkel.ca/
http://www.radioworld.ca/
http://www.durhamradio.com/

The bottom of this page list almost all Canadian Ham dealers:
http://www.rac.ca/swap_dealers.htm

Dave
VE3HLU

Old December 16th 03, 12:22 AM
Old79vette

http://www3.sympatico.ca/radiohf/ Quebec

"Infostrada" wrote in message
.. .
I'm looking for some ham radio shop in Canada (and Montreal). Thanks