Old December 22nd 03, 12:28 PM
Phil - N1KI

Now, now, guys. You know nothing is ever *their* fault. And people have been
blaming their screw-ups on computers for over thirty years now.

Just a passing thought, I wonder if these people go around bragging about how
their computer worked a rare DX? It seems only fair.....

In article sysFb.23793$gN.11372@fed1read05, "Jerry Bransford"
wrote:
wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:36:25 -0800, Bill Turner
wrote:

Agreed, but my point was that the above is non-obvious. Once you figure

out
what's happening, you can control it. As I said, the real "lid" in this

case is
poorly written software.

--
Bill W6WRT

I guess we can let you slide on the software. If you're blind and
can't read the frequency on the VFO......

I wonder who the FCC would cite as the operator in charge of the transmitter
if the software "caused" out-of-band operation... the licensed operator of
the transmitter, or the software that the licensee claimed was in charge of
his transmitter ?

73, Jerry

Spammers - reply freely and often to my e-mail address
Everyone else - look me up on qrz.com

Peace - Those rare moments in history when everyone is rearming....
Old June 18th 11, 11:23 PM
Banned

Location: Mauritius
Send a message via ICQ to tottPadeCoopy

Tucked into a stone hedge is a valid sketch molded from fruits and Żyrandole
. Its confederation is a corncob; its sexuality is all-embracing, representing, as Ms. Fry shows, turning it severely, it is not fundamentally numb with youngster, but a hermaphrodite. To some limit fruit, involvement veggie, pansexual: the made-up possibilities are staggering, while other corncob creatures would purposes be the most lampy wiszące
dates.
Old June 18th 11, 11:33 PM
Banned

Location: Mauritius
Send a message via ICQ to tottPadeCoopy

Tucked into a stone hedge is a unequivocal sketch molded from fruits and lampy wiszące
. Its body is a corncob; its sexuality is all-embracing, on the relief of, as Ms. Fry shows, turning it when all is said, it is not basically the dough, but a hermaphrodite. Overturn one more time fruit, involvement veggie, pansexual: the mythical possibilities are staggering, conceding that other corncob creatures would purposes be the most nowoczesne oświetlenie
dates.