Old January 4th 04, 05:39 PM
Phil - N1KI

Default LU1ZA QSL Path?

I have tried several addresses and e-mail's on LU1ZA and am still looking for
a card.. I had a contact in February of 2003 and am in the on-line log. Does
anyone know of a path that works? 73, Phil

Spammers - reply freely and often to my e-mail address
Everyone else - look me up on qrz.com

Peace - Those rare moments in history when everyone is rearming....
Old January 4th 04, 07:59 PM
Topaz305RK

I also made a contact in Feb 2003. Sent QSL card on 21 Feb to LU4DXU and had
the card back on 08 Mar.

K7SAM

Old January 4th 04, 07:59 PM
Topaz305RK

I also made a contact in Feb 2003. Sent QSL card on 21 Feb to LU4DXU and had
the card back on 08 Mar.

K7SAM

Scanner sensitivity and path loss? Ralph Mowery Antenna 0 June 23rd 04 11:56 PM
Scanner sensitivity and path loss? David Harper Antenna 4 June 23rd 04 11:56 PM
LU1ZA QSL Query Phil Dx 4 September 23rd 03 01:51 PM
LU1ZA QSL Query Phil Dx 0 September 20th 03 03:18 AM
lining up microwave antenna's Antenna 19 July 16th 03 05:40 PM