Old February 23rd 04, 11:31 AM
Thierry

Default A DX-pedition story to share ?

Hi,

Call for tender... I would like to publish on my website the complete story
of a well-know DX-pedition at which you participated or organized since 1990
to present. It should be published here
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/menu-qsl.htm
(the website in in average read by more that 220 people - the homepage -
each day, quite a lot for an amateur and personal website)

I am looking for a depth coverage of the DX-pedition "Ã* la QST", the why's,
expertise of participants, what brands supported you, costs, problems
encounters (administrative, technical, etc, CB ?), logistic, and your
feeling about the activity (number of QSOs worked, hours worked, statistics
per band, maybe problems with callers, benefits, what you learnt, etc).
Of course any article will stay under your copyright and will be introduced
as required.

File format can be text, word or even html, and images 1024x768 max, jpg
uncompressed if possible.

Thanks in advance

73
Thierry, ON4SKY
LUXORION

eScrew zen story [email protected] Antenna 0 December 20th 04 09:06 AM
Funky CNN Story... Fractenna Antenna 4 October 24th 04 05:54 AM
A DX-pedition story to share ? Thierry Dx 4 February 23rd 04 06:06 PM