Old March 14th 04, 02:18 PM
Buck

Default US - German QSO ??

Hello

I'm looking to make an HF contact in Germany and am wondering if anyone
would be interested in setting up a sked to do so. I would very much like
to get a German contact and QSL card! I operate SSB at 100W from Michigan.
I appreciate any interest and comment. Possibly on 15 or 17 meters when
conditions are right.

73 Brian N8AVR

Pse email for replies.

Old May 15th 04, 03:51 PM
Caveat Lector

el lector se guarda

Amateur Radio is the best back-up
communications system in the world,
and that's the way it is. Walter Cronkite

Maybe use a telnet DX cluster -- it will spot German stations real time
http://telnet.dxcluster.info/