Old March 28th 04, 10:17 PM
gd

As a card sorter who frequently spends money out of pocket to keep folks
from receiving a postage due package of cards, I am delighted to hear
that you as a freeloader have decided to opt out of the system.
Apparently you have already opted out of other systems as well since you
are apparently complaining that you are unemployed and want a free ride.
Being quite close to Canada, perhaps you should consider moving. You can
be unemployed in Canada pretty easily too, and then you can complain
about their system instead of ours.

Me wrote:
This message is to anyone that may have worked station K8CPA in the past.

as of now, Station K8CPA will QSL DX via E-QSL or Direct.

USA contacts who send a SASE will get a card promptly..

I don't need the headaches of the ARRL's incoming QSL burro.

I did recieve my cards, thanks to N8CXQ for sending them on HIS dime.

as I am unemployed.

I don't need the shoddy ARRL's burro...

I don't liked being called a Liar by the Michigan Section Manager.
I didn't vote for you, moron, nor your running mates.

So, As of now, K8CPA is ONLY via e-qsl or direct, NO BURRO!

73 de K8CPA

-Chuck

Old March 29th 04, 02:28 AM
lol...

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 21:17:44 GMT, gd wrote:

As a card sorter who frequently spends money out of pocket to keep folks
from receiving a postage due package of cards, I am delighted to hear
that you as a freeloader have decided to opt out of the system.
Apparently you have already opted out of other systems as well since you
are apparently complaining that you are unemployed and want a free ride.
Being quite close to Canada, perhaps you should consider moving. You can
be unemployed in Canada pretty easily too, and then you can complain
about their system instead of ours.

2 words for you, sport, UP YOURS!

-Chuck K8CPA

Old March 29th 04, 05:22 AM

ok kids are you done fighting,

lets elevate ourselvess over this

ok, back to our regular programming

Old April 1st 04, 06:52 AM
Dave, AA6YQ

Wait a second. What's this about the ARRL using burros to deliver QSL cards?
This is the 21st century! Shouldn't they at least be using horses?

Oh, I get it. Its April 1st.

Nevermind...

73,

Dave, AA6YQ