Old April 20th 04, 03:30 AM
Pete & Renee Davis

Default MW DX help

I am pretty new to SLW DXing, and this is actually an MW DX question,
but please bear with me.

I was trying to find a station carrying the Red Sox-Yankees game while
driving home in southern Maine last Friday night, around 2345 UTC. I had
a weak signal of the game, but them another signal came in very clearly.
It overpowered the local New England station and I listened until about
2400 UTC. I believe it was Chinese and it was some form of talk show or
call in program. Needless to say, I wouldn't have known a station ID if
I'd heard one. Can anyone tell me how I can find out what Asian station
was broadcasting on 1480?

Any constructive suggestions would be appreciated.

Pete Davis