RadioBanter

-   Dx (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/)
-   -   Shortwave Database (https://www.radiobanter.com/dx/95811-shortwave-database.html)

[email protected] June 3rd 06 10:52 PM

Shortwave Database

Hello all!

I updated the database and added all new frequencies to it. Almost
10000 of them. They're all verified this year. So go and take a look.
:) http://www.swldatabase.com

Regards

Rick Scott June 4th 06 04:00 PM

Shortwave Database

wrote:
Hello all!

I updated the database and added all new frequencies to it. Almost
10000 of them. They're all verified this year. So go and take a look.
:)
http://www.swldatabase.com

Regards

I could hear N4CC in Florida clearly here in Everett Washington (North
of Seattle)but alas he could not hear me. He did work a local with a
better antenna than I though.

I have just a dipole up that I load with a Tuner.

Scotty W7PSK.