Old June 3rd 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx

Default Shortwave Database

Hello all!

I updated the database and added all new frequencies to it. Almost
10000 of them. They're all verified this year. So go and take a look.
http://www.swldatabase.com

Regards

Old June 4th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Rick Scott

wrote:
Hello all!

I updated the database and added all new frequencies to it. Almost
10000 of them. They're all verified this year. So go and take a look.
http://www.swldatabase.com

Regards

I could hear N4CC in Florida clearly here in Everett Washington (North
of Seattle)but alas he could not hear me. He did work a local with a
better antenna than I though.

I have just a dipole up that I load with a Tuner.

Scotty W7PSK.