Old May 10th 04, 06:35 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

Default N8WWM will not feed his kids

Walt Davidson wrote:
I don't know the person whom this refers to, but if he is mentally ill
he deserves sympathy and help ... not abuse.

Walt, I'm afraid this is some kind of ongoing flame war cross-posted
from one of the groups more susceptible to this kind of crap. (probably
r.r.shortwave in which about 20% of posts have anything to do with
radio...)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66

Old May 10th 04, 06:35 PM
Doug Smith W9WI

Walt Davidson wrote:
I don't know the person whom this refers to, but if he is mentally ill
he deserves sympathy and help ... not abuse.

Walt, I'm afraid this is some kind of ongoing flame war cross-posted
from one of the groups more susceptible to this kind of crap. (probably
r.r.shortwave in which about 20% of posts have anything to do with
radio...)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66
http://www.w9wi.com

N8WWM the felon cries when confonted Steveo Antenna 1 October 15th 04 08:48 PM
G5RV.... feed TonyWard Antenna 7 April 20th 04 06:51 PM
Horizintal loop with two feed points? T.E.O Antenna 5 April 9th 04 12:16 AM
Methods for ladder line feed on rotatable antenna? KS7J Antenna 11 November 18th 03 01:45 AM
70 ohm dipole to 50 ohm feed line question Tom Sedlack Antenna 10 October 6th 03 01:24 AM