Old May 15th 04, 12:08 PM
Francis Pinson

Default XW2A QSL

Good morning

Never receive the qsl from XW2A.... qso in 2000 !!

About 7 qsl direct (each time with greenstamps) to two different adresses
and PO BOX in Vientiane, an email to him in Japan, qsl via buro via
homecall, and no QSL, no return... Somebody can give me the way to get it
??

Tks for your help

Frank **F6BLP**

Old May 16th 04, 07:20 AM
Steve S

He wants 2 irc's to:

(P.O.Box 10,003 and 2659 Vientiane Laos)

Don't put any call signs on the outside of the envelope!
Not sure if greenstamps are legal in xw land, via qrz he has a webpage, bon
chance.

Old May 17th 04, 01:07 AM
Doug Smith W9WI

"Francis Pinson" wrote in message
Never receive the qsl from XW2A.... qso in 2000 !!

About 7 qsl direct (each time with greenstamps) to two different adresses
and PO BOX in Vientiane, an email to him in Japan, qsl via buro via
homecall, and no QSL, no return... Somebody can give me the way to get

Yikes, a posting that's actually about DX and not pornography!

My card (QSO on 13 March 2000) says the mailing address is:

Hiroo Yonezuka
P.O. Box 2659
Vientiane, Laos, ASIA

I don't remember for sure if I sent my QSL to that address. I'm sure I
didn't send greenstamps to Laos - probably used two IRCs.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66