Old May 26th 04, 07:09 PM
Mark Bell K3ZX

Default 7X4AN QSL Cards

Has anyone else had problems getting QSL's from Mohammed ?

Mark K3ZX

Old May 27th 04, 12:39 AM
Topaz305RK

Nope, no problem at all, got the card without a glitch.

--
K7SAM
Sam Moore

Old May 27th 04, 05:42 AM
sq4nr

U¿ytkownik "Mark Bell K3ZX" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
Has anyone else had problems getting QSL's from Mohammed ?

No, I got my card without any problems.

73

Greg SQ4NR
http://www.qsl.net/sq4nr

Old May 27th 04, 08:17 PM
Peter Dougherty

Walt Davidson said :

On Wed, 26 May 2004 14:09:10 -0400, "Mark Bell K3ZX"
wrote:

Has anyone else had problems getting QSL's from Mohammed ?

Yes.

I have one still outstanding, but 10, 15 and 20M cards came eventually
(after about 8-10 months wait for each one). I'd suggest working him
again (since he's on very frequently) and politely ask if he received
your card. I did so last year and he said he was going to answer a
batch of cards shortly, and I got mine about 6 weeks later.

73 de Peter, W2IRT
(ex-AB2NZ, VE3THX)

Please reply to Double-you Two Eye Are Tee at Arrl.net

To ALL DX! Me Dx 16 April 1st 04 06:52 AM
audio cards or radio cards F*thejones Digital 0 November 15th 03 12:39 AM