Old June 19th 04, 02:45 PM
Da Shadow

Default Request for DXing and QSL information

BRIAN SEE THESE

For DX operating

DX Tutorial -- Lotsa Tips and Advice -- From K3WWP

DX Split Operations -- Lotsa Tips and Advice -- From the Mariana Islands DX
Association.

Working Pileups -- From SM5ARL

WORKING RTTY - DX STYLE -- From Ekki Plicht, DF4OR

LINKS ARE at AC6V's Site URL: http://ac6v.com/dxlinks.htm#DXCC

For QSLing -- see these

SUCCESSFUL QSLING -- By Jan O'Brien, K6HHD

Direct QSL Hints -- From K3KY

QSLing -- Tips & Advice -- From The DX Reflector

OR SEE AC6V Site URL:
http://ac6v.com/qslmisc.htm#PRIMER

FOR QSL ROUTES SEE URL:
http://ac6v.com/callbooks.htm

THREE GOOD BOOKS ON DXing

COMPLETE DX'er by Bob Locher W9KNI
http://www.idiompress.com/books-complete-dxer.html

DX101x By AC6V
http://ac6v.com/DXSAMPLE.htm

LOW BAND DXing By ON4UN
http://www.arrl.org/catalog/7040/
--
73 es GD DX
Lamont Cranston

The Shadow Knows

"Brian" wrote in message
Three days ago the New Zealand Government relaxed the morse
proficiency requirement for access to the HF bands. There is now only
one class of license and all existing ZL amateur operators without
morse proficiency are entitle to access the HF bands. The last few
days has seen a resurgence of activity in New Zealand on the 80M band.

I know very little about QSL'ing, and nothing about how QSL bureau's
function. Can someone point me to a site that explains everything
there is to know about working DX and using a QSL bureau.

Thanks, Brian