Old August 17th 04, 10:29 PM
Tim Boyd

Default Wire antenna

I have installed a inverted V wire antenna. I have it connected with a
1:1 balun at 30 feet from the ground. The center wire is 66 ft 6 in
long. The end is 8 feet from ground. The other leg is 28 ft long and
attached to the roof of my house (appox 20 feet). I am getting started
in MARS and need to transmit around 3.350 MHZ. What can I do to this
antenna to tx around that freq ? Right now the antenna works from 40
meters to 6 meters with my MFJ 945 tuner. I was thinking I could make a
wire trap for it. Thanks for any ideas.
"73"
Tim