Old August 19th 04, 10:50 AM
Zlatko Feric

Default T33C cards??

Anyone in Europe received that one??

73! 9A3MN

Old August 19th 04, 12:16 PM
Peter Dougherty

"Zlatko Feric" said :

Anyone in Europe received that one??

I can't speak for Europe, but I just received a message on a QSL
reflector that I belong to from an American ham who just received his
today. Looks like they are starting to come out now.

Good luck -- it's an all-time new one for me, too.

73 de Peter, W2IRT
(ex-AB2NZ, VE3THX)

Please reply to Double-you Two Eye Are Tee at Arrl.net

Old August 20th 04, 06:25 AM
Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604

Peter Dougherty writes:

"Zlatko Feric" said :

Anyone in Europe received that one??

I can't speak for Europe, but I just received a message on a QSL
reflector that I belong to from an American ham who just received his
today. Looks like they are starting to come out now.

We handed a bunch out at Fredrichstafen, mostly to Europeans, and I've
sent a bunch out for the US in the past week. I'll be able to give
give them out at the World Science Fiction Convention in Boston over
the US Labor Day weekend.

73, doug

Old August 20th 04, 07:31 AM
John

I received mine yesterday.

John. G4IRN.

Old August 20th 04, 07:31 AM
John

Old August 25th 04, 10:22 PM
Peter Dougherty

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 said :

We handed a bunch out at Fredrichstafen, mostly to Europeans, and I've
sent a bunch out for the US in the past week. I'll be able to give
give them out at the World Science Fiction Convention in Boston over
the US Labor Day weekend.

Well, if mine isn't waiting for me in the pile when I get back from
London I'll be glad to pick mine up at Worldcon.

I suspect that going throught the pile of envelopes sitting in my hall
will feel much like xmas morning opening pressies g.

Old August 28th 04, 05:13 AM
J. McLaughlin

Dear Doug:
Many thanks. T33C card has been received. 73 Mac N8TT

--
J. Mc Laughlin - Michigan USA
Home:

T33C Cards? Donn Sinclair Dx 2 July 7th 04 11:00 PM
To ALL DX! Me Dx 16 April 1st 04 06:52 AM