Old September 8th 04, 03:05 AM
DOUGLAS SNOWDEN

Default Octavia QSL's Reliable Outfit?

OK, well it is September and I am still waiting for the
QSL's. I guess I will order some others since it is touch
and go as to whether I will ever get them. Ridiculous.

Doug N4IJ

"K2SNJ" wrote in message
Yes, I purchased 1000 QSL cards from them I waited 2 1/2 months from the
time my order was received and OK'ed for press and they say your order was
sent, well the cards were lost in mail. So they reprinted my order and the
cards I received (now 3 1/2 months later) were inferior to there samples.
VERY POOR QUALITY! I CANNOT recommend them to anyone. I hope you get the
cards you ordered!!! GOOD LUCK.

"DOUGLAS SNOWDEN" wrote in message
ink.net...
I ordered 1,000 qsl's from a Russian outfit (Octavia) more than 2 months
ago. Send a bank check. They confirmed receipt.
I have sent them several E-nmails asking about my order status and all I

get
is "I will check on it". Anybody have positive or negative experiences

with
them? I asked for my money back, only because I can't get an answer

from
them.

Doug N4IJ

Old September 8th 04, 10:49 AM
Juha Rantanen

Doug,

If you still want to order outside US check LZ1JZ's printing service at
www.qsl.net/lz1jz . I have had only very good experiences with him, fast QSL
design, fast delivery and good quality.

73 de Juha OH6XX

P.S. No, I don't have anything else to do with LZ1JZ than being a satisfied
customer.

link.net...