Old September 19th 04, 12:43 PM
Donn Sinclair

Default T33C QSL's ??

I am still waiting for QSL card for T33C. I sent SAE
and IRC. Am I the only one who is still holding on with
baited breath ?? 73. Donn WY5I

Old September 19th 04, 04:44 PM
Derek Wills

I am still waiting for QSL card for T33C. I sent SAE and IRC.
Am I the only one who is still holding on with baited breath ??

You sent them a whole IRC? They are probably so stunned by
your generous support that they are in shock!

Derek aa5bt

Old September 20th 04, 04:16 AM
Topaz305RK

SASE with a couple of Green Stamps but nothing yet.

Not getting excited, it will get here.

Patience is a virtue.

Old September 20th 04, 04:16 AM
Topaz305RK

Old September 22nd 04, 08:09 AM
Norb

You sent them a whole IRC? They are probably so stunned by
your generous support that they are in shock!

You are probably aware of the fact that an IRC easily covers mail expenses.
No need to make fun because you don't approve his "generous support". It's
not been a question of "buying" a card.

Norb

Old September 22nd 04, 07:57 PM
K2SNJ

Don't feel bad Donn I send $$ w/SAE. I am sure they just have so many QSL's
to mail out that it will take some time. Hopefully before Christmas hi hi.

"Donn Sinclair" wrote in message
I am still waiting for QSL card for T33C. I sent SAE
and IRC. Am I the only one who is still holding on with
baited breath ?? 73. Donn WY5I

Octavia QSL's Reliable Outfit? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Dx 0 September 8th 04 03:05 AM
T33C QSL's N1KI Dx 4 August 19th 04 08:53 PM
T33C QSL's N1KI Dx 0 August 19th 04 08:08 PM
T33C? rachel birkin Dx 4 August 15th 04 09:18 PM
T33C? rachel birkin Dx 0 August 11th 04 10:24 AM