Old November 11th 04, 09:58 PM
Steve S

Default xf4ih qsl from Revilla Gigedo rumor or not?

I heard a rumor going around that everybody has to re-send their qsl for the
march 2004 esp., but could not find any definite info. Has anybody recieved
a card yet?

Old November 11th 04, 10:20 PM
Topaz305RK

Steve -

Got my card, can't remember when. No problems.

K7SAM

Old November 11th 04, 10:20 PM
Topaz305RK

Old November 12th 04, 12:39 AM
Pat Whelton

"Steve S" wrote in message
I heard a rumor going around that everybody has to re-send their qsl for

the
march 2004 esp., but could not find any definite info. Has anybody

recieved
a card yet?

I sent my card via WF5E and received it via the bureau a month or so ago.

Pat - KZ5J

Old November 12th 04, 04:41 AM
Bob Nielsen

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:58:29 -0500, Steve S wrote:
I heard a rumor going around that everybody has to re-send their qsl for the
march 2004 esp., but could not find any definite info. Has anybody recieved
a card yet?

From the Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #684 (November 7, 2004):

XE4IH QSLS. Enrique, XE1IH, QSL Manager for XE4IH Socorro Island (NA-030
Revillagigedo) operation, informs OPDX that he is having problems with
the Mexican Postal Office, and QSLs to be confirmed are not arriving
at his P.O Box. He announces now to please send QSLs to his home
address at: Enrique Garcia Munive, Av. Insula Edificio 15-A-301,
U. H. Acueducto de Guadalupe, 07270 Mexico City, MEXICO. It is suggested
to send your requests "registered".

There have been recent reports on the DX-QSL reflector of some people
receiving cards, however.

Bob, N7XY

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY n7xy (at) n7xy.net