Old June 24th 03, 07:03 PM
Gary

Default FRAUD ALERT for Dale Kight NH6VR

This is a friendly reminder that Dale Kight, NH6VR is again
fraudulently posting ads that state he has equipment for sale. Upon
receiving payment, he then dissapears. This has just happened to me
after he posted some equipment for sale through the FT817 yahoo group.
Seems he is repeating his history of three years ago. I have been
collecting a fair ammount of information about and evidence against
Dale to use in court. If anyone else hears of his renewed activity,
please let me know. Wish I had known of this two weeks ago...

He has historically used the following e-mail addresses:
(current)

You can easily find his spam through searches of Google groups.

He operates a repeater by said call in Maui, Hawaii.

He owns a store called "Treasure Island" two blocks from his residence
in Maui.

He also has a record with the US Postal Inspection Service documenting
past mail fruad claims.

Court documents relating to restraining orders and garnished wages
against him can be found at the Hawaii State Judiciary website at
http://www.courts.state.hi.us/index.jsp and by searching for "Dale
Kight".

So, let this serve as a warning to steer clear of Mr. Kight unless you
too want to become engaged in legal claims against him.

-Gary, N4TXI