Old July 2nd 03, 05:31 PM
Dario Lopez

Default NC 155 Receiver Transformer Data??

I have a friend that is looking for a replacement power supply
transformer for his NC 155 Receiver. The part number in the manual
says C50087. We've looked on the net and found nothing. Now he is
considering buying an after-market transformer but he doesn't know
what the transformer specs are. Can/Will some radio guru out there
provide this information? or at least point us in the right direction?

Thanks a bunch,

Dario