Old July 6th 03, 05:52 PM
Leigh W3NLB

Default Kenwood 430S service in Maryland??

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 17:13:56 -0000, "Stephen Poe"
wrote:

I finally manged to locate the 88CN and 88SN narrow filters for my 430S
(currently have the 88S and 88A in there, this will fill the last two
slots) - now I need to find someone - in the Baltimore - Annapolis MD area
would be nice - to install them. Does not look that hard, but still I am a
little uncomfortable about working inside my 430. Does anyone have an
alternative to sending it to Kenwood in Virginia Beach for service. Finding
someone in this area would really be nice - much simpler to drive it over as
opposed to shipping to Va. Beach and dealing with Kenwood which I hear is
not that much fun. Thanks and 73

Stephen Poe
KB3JYM

Check your email