Old July 10th 03, 11:08 AM
Frank

Default FT-900 or TS-520SG?

I have to make a choice between these
two rig: both are second hand and
are same price. Would one do you suggest
to get? Thanks in advance
Bye, Frank
Old July 10th 03, 01:59 PM
MD

"Frank" wrote in message
I have to make a choice between these
two rig: both are second hand and
are same price. Would one do you suggest
to get? Thanks in advance
Bye, Frank

Never heard of a 520SG. Perhaps you mean 570SG? Both are great radios.
I've owned 2 FT900's. Can't beat them for HF mobile, and they make a great
base rig. Tuner is fast and quiet and they have exceptional receive. No
DSP though, that's were the 570 might be a better choice. If you meant a
520, the guy is asking too much for it. Take the FT900.