Old September 11th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Instructokeyer Manual/schematic?

Hi,
I am looking for a Manual(a schematic would be nice as well but isn't
necessary) for a Instructokeyer Model- IK-440

It was built by Curtis Electro Devices,Inc.
In Mountain View California

Does anybody know of a place online that one can be downloaded from or
maybe somebody could scan and email to me?

Thank you