Old September 17th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default license rules

"KD8EFO" wrote in
oups.com:

slow code!

as a new licensee (tech light) i have to agree with your views on 1
year non renewable license for tech ticket. i got into amature radio to
get away from those idiots on 11 meters with their 2kw linears and no
brains. i made my 2nd transmition as a ham yesterday and was informed
that that tone grouping that i heard was a morse identifier for the
repeater (letter P for pontiac mich) i was embarased but by the
afternoon i had hooked up with an old ham who lent me a practice key.
the guy didn't know me at all. this is what ham is about, all that this
tech license has done is make me want my general ticket.

73

rick parkes

Good luck with it. You'll find CW is fun, rewarding and will add to
your overall enjoyment of ham radio. See if there are people in your area
that do on the air code practice sessions. If you have an HF receiver, you
can tune in CW transmitions on lower portions of the bands.

73

SC

Old September 17th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default slow code stalker at large

Slow Code wrote:
"

slow code stalker at large