Old September 23rd 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default FS Drake TR-7 HF Transceiver

FS Drake TR-7 HF Transceiver. This TR-7 has the optional CW and AM Filters.
It is in very good condition and works great. It has the sticky Drake
cabinet, but is not all scratched up like some of them are. All of the dial
and meter lights work. I purchased it from the original owner who did not
use it
much. Copy of the manual included. Price is $400 plus shipping. I also have
the Drake PS-7 Power Supply that came with it, but it does not work. It
looks good, but will not power up the TR-7. I have been using another PS-7
with the TR-7. I will sell the PS-7 for $50 plus shipping after the TR-7
sells.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX