Old September 27th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default CW not CB

Why are you people against having good hams?

SC
Old September 27th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
Why are you people against having good hams?

SC

As a confirmed CW op of 40+ years duration I am not against 'good
hams'... However, I find your barrage of postings to multiple groups to
be tiring, pointless, and senseless...

denny / k8do

Old September 27th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Why are you people against having good hams?

SC

I'm not against having good hams, but can you tell me what your Inane
proposals have to do with that. Over 30 years I've seen tons of 20WPM Jerks
on the bands. CW has nothing to do with the people we get in.

Old September 27th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
Why are you people against having good hams?

Well...I quit eating red meat regularly about 20 some-odd years ago. I
feel much better now with all that out of my system.

I do enjoy a slab or two of good ham at Christmas, though.

jak

SC

Old September 27th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

ink.net...

If you're one then it's already ****ed.

Old September 27th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

From: jakdedert on Wed, Sep 27 2006 10:19 am

Slow Code wrote:

Why are you people against having good hams?

Well...I quit eating red meat regularly about 20 some-odd years ago. I
feel much better now with all that out of my system.

I do enjoy a slab or two of good ham at Christmas, though.

My wife and I had aged ham at Easter. Tasted like chicken.

Old September 27th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

wrote:
My wife and I had aged ham at Easter. Tasted like chicken.

I have a turkey ham sandwich in my hand at the moment.
--
73, Cecil
http://www.w5dxp.com
Old September 28th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

wrote:

MnMikew wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Why are you people against having good hams?

SC

If you're one then it's already ****ed.

sthat heis superior and Wismen in his many avatar is superior and that
Robeson who threatens the murder of people he disagrees with all are
according to SC superior hams

Is this un-readable USA english from a USA ham?

Old September 28th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Cecil Moore wrote:
wrote:
My wife and I had aged ham at Easter. Tasted like chicken.

I have a turkey ham sandwich in my hand at the moment.

Enjoy! :-)

Everyone else ought to remember the definition of ham: "Ham is
the butchered meat of swine."

There...now THAT's a troll! :-)