RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: VHF GE Master II or the like (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/107811-wtb-vhf-ge-master-ii-like.html)

Netsock October 24th 06 01:30 PM

WTB: VHF GE Master II or the like

Wanted;

A 100 watt (minimum) VHF rig to be used with Packet, specifically,
APRS on 144.39 MHz, so rock bound (crystal control) okay.

TIA

Bill Cromwell October 24th 06 05:04 PM

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:30:51 -0400, Netsock wrote:

Wanted;

A 100 watt (minimum) VHF rig to be used with Packet, specifically,
APRS on 144.39 MHz, so rock bound (crystal control) okay.

TIA

I tried to send you info about the ones I have available in your private
email. I guess we both know you are unreachable. If you act the same way
with your home address I will have no place to send a radio anyway.

Bill