Old October 24th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

Default WTB: VHF GE Master II or the like

Wanted;

A 100 watt (minimum) VHF rig to be used with Packet, specifically,
APRS on 144.39 MHz, so rock bound (crystal control) okay.

TIA
Old October 24th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:30:51 -0400, Netsock wrote:

Wanted;

A 100 watt (minimum) VHF rig to be used with Packet, specifically,
APRS on 144.39 MHz, so rock bound (crystal control) okay.

TIA

I tried to send you info about the ones I have available in your private
email. I guess we both know you are unreachable. If you act the same way
with your home address I will have no place to send a radio anyway.

Bill

Help identify Channel Master transistor radio Larry Dawson Swap 0 February 21st 06 02:27 AM
master amps? ml Antenna 1 March 7th 05 05:18 AM
FT-920 master oscillator adjustment BJ Equipment 1 February 13th 05 09:34 PM
TECH: Shack Master Jimmy Mac Equipment 0 May 26th 04 09:27 PM
Master 2 Uhf a disposer gervais Equipment 0 April 10th 04 09:13 AM