Old August 12th 03, 12:07 PM
Thierry

Default Weather bulletin (SYSOP, METAR, SPECI, TAF)

Hi,

As ex-meteorologist I know that weather bulletin from the air force (sysop,
metar, speci, taf, pirep, etc) are accessible on the Internet, usually not
for free.
There is also the possibility to capture directly these messages on the air
using a short-wave receiver.

As licensed ham I am using a TS-570D, CW decoder (easygram, hamscope...),
and I bought the Super Frequency List 2003 CDROM ftom Klinbgenfuss.
But even using these tools I cannot find on the HF spectrum from 0-30 MHz
the frequencies used by these stations to send these bulletins.

Can someone out there give me some frequencies (and optionnaly the mode) I
could use to read such bulletins ?

Thanks in advance

Thierry
ON4SKY, LX3SKY