Old August 16th 03, 08:25 PM
John LeMay

Default Looking for this cigar lighter adapter

I recently purchased a used rig and along with it came a nice cigar
lighter adapter that terminated in two "lugs" with screw on caps for
attaching the power cable of the rig. There is no cord on this adapter
itself. Anyone know where I can find a couple more of these? They seem
ideal for running moderate powered mobile rigs ( 50W ).

thanks!

--
John LeMay
kc2kth