Old August 19th 03, 04:47 PM
Gary S.

Default insurance evaluation help needed.

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:13:30 +0100, "mozzy"
wrote:

Hello all I had a fire in my small flat and it raised all my gear, also my 3
cats and everything I ever owned.

I need help in putting a value on a few things

A full 19 set complete with rotary PSU and varriometor

An RCA AR88LF with RCA speaker
KW2000 short-wave transmitter/receiver /antenna tuning unit

KW2000 Complete Power Supply Unit for above radio

Can anyone help? Thanks

Sorry to hear about your fire.

A couple of sites to look at:

http://www.rigpix.com

This will help in IDing specific models, very limited pricing, though.

www.qrz.com
www.eham.net
will have other info.

eBay may be helpful for establishing current selling prices. They tend
to be on the high side, but that should not be a problem for you in
this situation.

HTH,
Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)