Old August 20th 03, 07:11 PM
Ed Cregger

Default IC-706MKIIG Comments ??

It is the best deal going for the money. I love mine.

I haven't had any problems with this rig and I have owned a couple. Long
story.

Ed, NM2K

"Martin" wrote in message
.net...
I'd appreciate any comments, pro and con, from actual users of the
IC-706MKIIG. Performance, reliability, service problems, etc.

As it's described it seems to have features I'd like and need: small size,
both HF and VHF, and a reasonable power level. Any suggestions as to

other
rigs with similar features would be appreciated also.

Marty K1FHR