RadioBanter

-   -   So you lids don't want to learn CW, what are you going to learn instead? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/110748-so-you-lids-dont-want-learn-cw-what-you-going-learn-instead.html)

Slow Code December 2nd 06 01:41 AM

So you lids don't want to learn CW, what are you going to learn instead?

You'd probably all **** and moan like you do about CW, if the FCC made
that a test element too. You all just want handouts.

SC

[email protected] December 2nd 06 02:46 AM

So you lids don't want to learn CW, what are you going to learn instead?

We're going to learn to ignore trolls and lids.

Don Bowey December 2nd 06 03:05 AM

So you lids don't want to learn CW, what are you going tolearn instead?

On 12/1/06 5:41 PM, in article
et, "Slow Code"
wrote:

You'd probably all **** and moan like you do about CW, if the FCC made
that a test element too. You all just want handouts.

SC

Do you ever post anything positive?

Your posts aren't worth posting to the five boards you are boring to death.

I like CW so don't throw any of your nonsense my direction.

While I'm at it, it's not very smart to post a message responding to someone
without quoting them.

DB

charlie December 2nd 06 11:41 AM

wrote:
We're going to learn to ignore trolls and lids.

And to not cross post :)

Charlie.

--
www.wymsey.co.uk

William Warren December 2nd 06 01:25 PM

Please don't feed the troll

Slow Code wrote:
[troll]

\|||/
(o o)
,----ooO--(_)-------.
| Please |
| don't feed the |
| TROLL! |
'--------------Ooo--'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO Ooo

Slow Code December 3rd 06 12:35 AM

Please learn CW sign. Thanks to Bill W.

Slow Code wrote:
[]

\|||/
(o o)
,----ooO--(_)-------.
| Please |
| Learn |
| CW! |
'--------------Ooo--'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO Ooo

Thanks for the sign Bill. :)

SC

Slow Code December 3rd 06 12:35 AM

So you lids don't want to learn CW, what are you going to learn instead?

wrote in
ups.com:

We're going to learn to ignore trolls and lids.

That's ok with me, just don't ignore CW.

Keep Practicing.

SC