Old December 2nd 06, 01:41 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default So you lids don't want to learn CW, what are you going to learn instead?

You'd probably all **** and moan like you do about CW, if the FCC made
that a test element too. You all just want handouts.

SC
Old December 2nd 06, 02:46 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

We're going to learn to ignore trolls and lids.

Old December 2nd 06, 03:05 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 12/1/06 5:41 PM, in article
et, "Slow Code"
wrote:

You'd probably all **** and moan like you do about CW, if the FCC made
that a test element too. You all just want handouts.

SC

Do you ever post anything positive?

Your posts aren't worth posting to the five boards you are boring to death.

I like CW so don't throw any of your nonsense my direction.

While I'm at it, it's not very smart to post a message responding to someone
without quoting them.

DB

Old December 2nd 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

wrote:
We're going to learn to ignore trolls and lids.

And to not cross post

Charlie.

--
www.wymsey.co.uk
Old December 2nd 06, 01:25 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Please don't feed the troll

Slow Code wrote:
[troll]

\|||/
(o o)
,----ooO--(_)-------.
| Please |
| don't feed the |
| TROLL! |
'--------------Ooo--'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO Ooo

Old December 3rd 06, 12:35 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Please learn CW sign. Thanks to Bill W.

Slow Code wrote:
[]

\|||/
(o o)
,----ooO--(_)-------.
| Please |
| Learn |
| CW! |
'--------------Ooo--'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO Ooo

Thanks for the sign Bill.

SC
Old December 3rd 06, 12:35 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote in
ups.com:

We're going to learn to ignore trolls and lids.

That's ok with me, just don't ignore CW.

Keep Practicing.

SC

So you lids don't want to learn CW, what are you going to learn instead? Slow Code Boatanchors 5 December 3rd 06 12:35 AM
YOU PUNCED MarQueerMyDear Swap 0 November 25th 06 08:04 AM
If they're too Lazy to learn CW, they're too lazy to learn anything else too. Slow Code General 2 October 22nd 06 12:33 AM
If they're too Lazy to learn CW, they're too lazy to learn anything else too. Slow Code Policy 2 October 22nd 06 12:33 AM
FA: Your introduction to Morse Code CDs ARRL Learn CW (NR ) [email protected] Equipment 1 November 29th 05 11:37 PM