Old August 29th 03, 04:52 PM
Eric

Default better transmitting on an ICOM T2H Sport

Hello all,

I am inquiring how I would get a better transmit power out of
my little ICOM T2H Sport. I was suggesed using a ground plain antenna
out of a 2 Meter Whip antenna and a cookie sheet. Does anyone else
have a better idea, or if this is the best.. how would I hook it up.
Thank you very much for your anticipated reply.

Eric
KB1JVI