Old December 17th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default BAMA Notice

Notice: Effective January 1, 2007, BAMA will add only manuals with a
direct connection to the tube era of ham radio. Only manuals for
amateur radio transmitters, receivers, antenna tuners, antennas,
keyers, etc. will be added to the collection. The only test
equipment that will be added will be those items already listed on the
"Needed" list and those items created especially for the amateur radio
market.

While I appreciate all the contributions of those whose interest is in
test equipment and military equipment, I simply cannot continue to
expand the BAMA collection in these areas at this time. I will not be
removing the test gear and military manuals currently on BAMA. The
BAMA collection will remain intact. I just won't be adding to these
areas for the time being.

I want to thank any and all of you who are reading this and have
contributed to the BAMA collection. Without your time and effort,
BAMA would not have been possible. Thanks again and best wishes to
all for the holidays.

73,

Ken K4XL

*** BoatAnchor Manual Archive ***
On the web at
http://bama.sbc.edu and http://bama.edebris.com
FTP site info: bama.sbc.edu login: anonymous p/w: youremailadr

BAMA Notice Kenneth Grimm Boatanchors 12 December 22nd 06 06:56 AM
THE AMERICAN RADIO RELAY LEAGUE NEEDS TO BE FINED N9OGL General 32 February 12th 06 11:09 PM
THE AMERICAN RADIO RELAY LEAGUE NEEDS TO BE FINED N9OGL Policy 34 February 12th 06 11:09 PM
BAMA is now being mirrored!!!! Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL Boatanchors 11 February 5th 04 12:15 AM
BAMA is being mirrored!!!! Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL Equipment 2 February 1st 04 09:33 PM