Old September 2nd 03, 06:37 PM
Tsabian

Default HF : Radio's for sale

FS: Kenwood TS570d
100w, built in auto ATU
very light use under 1hr transmit time.
boxed with new filter (boxed).
Genuine reason for sale-
(son into new hobby)
vgc..... £550.

Also .. Alinco DX701 HF radio 100w mobile
with manual and service docs
detachable head ... £150 ono

Tel/text - Tony 07967963611
Lincolnshire.

date ok now thanks !!

---
any problems please e-mail me with details !
thankyou

---

Old September 4th 03, 10:44 AM
Jon H

"Tsabian" wrote in message
FS: Kenwood TS570d
100w, built in auto ATU
very light use under 1hr transmit time.
boxed with new filter (boxed).
Genuine reason for sale-
(son into new hobby)
vgc..... £550.

Don't you love the young of today, 1 hour tx, then wants a new hobby. Fools
and their money?

JH

Old September 4th 03, 04:51 PM
Phil Manning

Don't you love the young of today, 1 hour tx, then wants a new hobby. Fools
and their money?

JH

Probably found "Girls" John.

Phil.

Old September 4th 03, 05:34 PM
Radioman

Probably found "Girls" John.

His girl wants him to sell the radio and buy a diamond because she's a material girl...
Old September 4th 03, 05:34 PM
Radioman

Old September 5th 03, 12:42 PM
Gareth \(G1LVN\)

"Leigh" wrote in message
Radioman wrote in :

reminds me of an autotrader ad I once saw. After the description of the two seat
sports car and price it simple read:
"Girlfriend forgot to take pill. ****er"

--
73 de G1LVN
Gateway details at: www.g1lvn.org.uk

Old September 5th 03, 11:11 PM
Dr. John

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:42:13 -0000, "Gareth \(G1LVN\)"
belch-spoke these words:

"Leigh" wrote in message
. ..
Radioman wrote in :

reminds me of an autotrader ad I once saw. After the description of the two seat
sports car and price it simple read:
"Girlfriend forgot to take pill. ****er"

Hahahahahaha.

John