Old September 5th 03, 05:25 PM
John Schneider

Default Price Reduction FT-847 Package

I have a Yaesu FT-847 for sale. The rig is in as new condition and I have
the original power cord, hand mic., box and manual. In addition, I have
replaced the stock SSB filter with an Inrad 2.1 SSB filter (although the
stock filter will be shipped to the purchaser as well). The package also
includes the following items:

- LDG AT-11MP Autotuner (as new)
- Yaesu FP-1023 power supply (as new)

I can only sell the complete package at this time and I am asking $1300.00
( facilitate purchase of a new radio).

John, KB2COP

--

www.geocities.com/theoldcop