Old January 3rd 07, 06:36 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Telequipment s32 manual wanted

My S32 has blown up. Has anyone got a manual they could email me,
please? Any other ideas?

Thanks

Jean

Old January 4th 07, 09:10 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

wrote in message
oups.com...
My S32 has blown up. Has anyone got a manual they could email me,
please? Any other ideas?

Thanks

Jean

Some Telequipment repair briefs from my URL below
also D32 manual available by snail mail, my working email address also on
URL below

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

WANTED - Service Manual / Schematic Diagram for the GE Superadio II (2) RHF Shortwave 0 November 15th 03 05:31 PM
Wanted: Manual for E.F. Johnson CR-600 Repeater N8PFM Swap 0 August 10th 03 05:01 PM
WTD: TECH MANUAL WANTED nbr Antenna 0 August 6th 03 03:07 PM
wanted: user manual for Kenwood QR-666 Mike Maghakian Shortwave 0 July 23rd 03 10:16 PM
wanted: user manual for Kenwood QR-666 Mike Maghakian Swap 0 July 23rd 03 10:16 PM