Old January 6th 07, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default FS Kenwood TS-940SAT Loaded

I have a very nice, clean Kenwood TS-940SAT from an estate. It has been
stored for almost 10 years,
but works great. I have tested it over the past month with no problems. It
looks almost new. All dial
lights and displays work as they should, no problems in this area. The SN is
7080XXX.
This TS-940SAT is loaded with filters: YK-88A-1 AM Filter; YK-88C-1 500 Hz
CW Filter; YG-455C-1
CW Crystal Filter for the 455IF. It also has the VS-1 Voice Board installed
as well as the Automatic
Antenna Tuner. I am asking $990 plus shipping for it. If you don't need the
optional filters and voice
board, I will pull them out and sell the transceiver for $690, but I would
prefer to sell it as a package. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX