RadioBanter

-   -   FS Butternut HF5B 5 band Antenna (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/113577-fs-butternut-hf5b-5-band-antenna.html)

kw5g January 15th 07 01:56 AM

FS Butternut HF5B 5 band Antenna

The HF5B is a lite weight beam antenna that covers 10 15 17 12 and 20
meters. Two element with a 7 foot turning radius. Small antenna can be
rotated with a good TV rotor. 1200 watt PEP power limit. The wing span
is 12 feet. It is on the gound and assembled. 200.00 pickup in east TX
or I will break it down and ship it for a price. We can talk about
that. A guyed pushup pole will carry this antenna just fine. Great
antenna for it's size. Email

Dennis kw5g