Old January 15th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default FS Butternut HF5B 5 band Antenna

The HF5B is a lite weight beam antenna that covers 10 15 17 12 and 20
meters. Two element with a 7 foot turning radius. Small antenna can be
rotated with a good TV rotor. 1200 watt PEP power limit. The wing span
is 12 feet. It is on the gound and assembled. 200.00 pickup in east TX
or I will break it down and ship it for a price. We can talk about
that. A guyed pushup pole will carry this antenna just fine. Great
antenna for it's size. Email

Dennis kw5g