RadioBanter

-   -   FA: narrow SSB filter FT301, FT7 @ $1.00 1 day! (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/113950-fa-narrow-ssb-filter-ft301-ft7-%40-%241-00-1-day.html)

Dave Edwards January 20th 07 03:45 PM

FA: narrow SSB filter FT301, FT7 @ $1.00 1 day!

See it here.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5071&rd=1&rd=1

Dana February 8th 07 09:44 AM

Looking for power cord.

I am looking for a power cord for a kenwood r-500. I don't know if anyone
knows this or not, but N4XFH passed away over a year ago, and left me most
of his old radios. I know some of you have done business with Bob in the
passed. Well I also need a VS-1 synthesizer for this radio. I am a blind
person and could use one of those. If you have such, e-mail back to this
address. TNX from n4pge in Griffin, Georgia.