Old January 20th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.swap

Default FA: narrow SSB filter FT301, FT7 @ $1.00 1 day!

See it here.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5071&rd=1&rd=1

Old February 8th 07, 09:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.swap

Default Looking for power cord.

I am looking for a power cord for a kenwood r-500. I don't know if anyone
knows this or not, but N4XFH passed away over a year ago, and left me most
of his old radios. I know some of you have done business with Bob in the
passed. Well I also need a VS-1 synthesizer for this radio. I am a blind
person and could use one of those. If you have such, e-mail back to this
address. TNX from n4pge in Griffin, Georgia.