Old September 15th 03, 06:06 PM
Bill Salerno

Default WTB NEW OR PULLS 8877

Wish to buy 8877 new or good pulls need one and one for spare......

Bill Salerno 201 368 3655 or www.w2onv.com

Old September 16th 03, 09:34 PM
The Tube Man

BILL- WAS HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOUR INQUIRY ABOUT 8877's LAST
WEEK.....ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU OFFER $700 FOR A PAIR OF 8877'S AND SAID THAT
I WOULD SELL YOU A PAIR OF THEM FO $660 DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR. THESE WOULD
BE EIMAC PULLS, TESTED, FULLY OUTPUT, AND GUARANTEED!!!
LET'S DO SOME BUSINSS

RICHARD HALE
Bill:

Tubes are my ONLY business, I have been selling them for about 12+ years,
and I am not going anywhere.....I stand behind everything that I
sell....and the 8877/YU209/3CX1500A7 have been tested and they are at full
output, your satisfaction is assured,. If for some reason they don't
operatre as expected, I will etiher replace them or refund your money. You
would need to advise me of any disastfaction within a reasonable amt of
time...can't be expectred to extend the 'guarantee' for a undefined
perioid of time...I have sold probably 100+ of these tubes and I have NEVER
had a single one to come back....

SO, if you want them (2) your price would be:
$320/ea x 2 = $640 + $10 shipping + $10 COD fee = $660 delivered to your
door OR you can send me a MO for $650 and save the $10 COD fee.

IF you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

Regards,

Richard Hale
THE TUBE MAN
Tallahassee, FL

FS: 8877 pulls The Tube Man Equipment 0 September 11th 03 10:20 AM
FS: 8877 pulls The Tube Man Equipment 0 September 11th 03 10:20 AM