Old September 17th 03, 01:22 AM

Default Westinghouse RF43W070 Portable Radio AC Adaptor Needed

Hello all,

My girlfriend's father was a correspondent for the Voice of America for many
years, and before he died a few years ago he gave her a Westinghouse Model
RF43W070 portable radio that he had taken with him on his assignments to
Africa and Asia. The radio is in pretty much like-new condition, with the
exception that the AC adaptor has been lost. There is a jack for a "9V
adaptor" on one side, but I have no other details about the sort of adaptor
this would need. She would like to listen to the radio more, perhaps more
for old-times sake than any other reason, but she would prefer not to have
to run it off batteries all the time.

Does anyone know where I can find an AC adaptor that will work with this
radio? I'd love to surprise her with one if possible. Any information would
be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--Larry